Our Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Our Marketplace Classifieds website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Our Marketplace Classifieds website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Our marketplace Classifieds has the right, but is not obligated, to strictly enforce the terms through self-help, community moderation, active investigation, litigation and prosecution.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer notice and any or all agreements: "client", "you" and "your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the company's terms and conditions. "the company", "ourselves", "we", "our" and "us", refers to our company. "party", "parties", or "us", refers to both the client and ourselves, or either the client or ourselves.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
Our Marketplace Classifieds may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of us, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the internet as a whole.
Your interactions with organizations are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
You agree that Our Marketplace Classifieds shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Our Marketplace Classifieds is under no obligation to become involved.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content:
- That is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way.
- That is pornographic.
- That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals based on religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- That violates South African legislations.
- That impersonates any person or entity.
- That includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- That is false, deceptive, misleading or deceitful.
- That infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- That constitutes or contains unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
We may charge a fee to post content in some areas of the website. The fee is an access fee permitting content to be posted for membership, banner, top and bump up adverts. Each party posting content is responsible for said content and compliance with the terms and applicable laws of south africa. All fees paid will be non-refundable in the event that content is removed from the service for violating the terms. All sellers are liable to an admin fee for all refunds. All refunds are processed within 3 working days.
You agree that Our Marketplace Classifieds , in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or ip address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://ourmarketplace.co.za/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Redistribute content from Our Marketplace Classifieds (unless you are the author of the content).
- The following organizations may link to our web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Authors of the content on our site.
- Systemwide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our web site.
- These organizations may link to our website, to publications or to other web site information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way misleading;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- Fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as chambers of commerce and consumers union;
- Community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- The benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Our Marketplace Classifieds ; and
- Where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
- These organizations may link to our website, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way misleading.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party's site.
To link to our web site, and a list of the url(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
- Approved organizations may hyperlink to our web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
- No use of Our Marketplace Classifieds logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our web site.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
For any content appearing on your web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
You acknowledge that Our Marketplace Classifieds shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any content that is available, for violating the terms or for any other reason.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the website. You are entirely responsible for each individual item of content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the service. You understand that Our Marketplace Classifieds does not control, and is not responsible for content made available through the service, and that by using our service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
You agree that use of the Our Marketplace Classifieds site and the service is entirely at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.